Poor baby! She hasn't been too uncomfortable and no fever. Just wants to be held and cuddled more often, especially at night. She doesn't have the coordination to hold things in her mouth yet, so teethers are not very useful. I'd heard people rave on parenting communities about this rubber giraffe named Sophie that babies love, especially for teething. I was skeptical, looked like a doggy chew toy to me, heck it even squeaks. But after only 2 days of playing with it she's figured out how to chew on the horns and shove the feet and legs in her mouth. I'm almost sold. Here's her first day with Sophie:
![]() |
| From Ryleigh Grace |
Oh and she's figured out how to suck just her thumb. Started it on Saturday when her tooth started to poke through.
![]() |
| From Ryleigh Grace |


1 comment:
I can't believe she is already getting her teeth. I love that picture of her sucking her thumb. Olivia does this too but I haven't gotten a great shot of it yet. Ryleigh is so cute. I love her chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment