Today was shopping day. We went into Fort Wayne, Indiana about 45 minutes away. We stopped at Target, then the Mall. We stopped at Build-a-Bear. Grandma and Grandpa wanted to get Ryleigh a Christmas Bear. Ryleigh picked out a girl moose named Holly.
Ryleigh actually didn't freak out when it came time to stuff the bear this time. She was a great helper!
She gave Holly a bath.
And helped get Holly dressed.
So happy with her new moose!
Then we went to eat some lunch. There's a huge 2 story carousel in the center of the food court. Ryleigh watched it the entire time we ate. When we were done, she took Grandma's hand and tried to get her to take her on the carousel. So we gave in. Daddy took her on it, and she had to have an elephant on the 2nd story.
Then we finished shopping and headed to the Vera Bradley store. Vera Bradley is actually based out of Fort Wayne, IN. I picked out a few Christmas presents :) Then we went to O'Charley's for dinner.
Ryleigh was such a trooper without a nap. She's so good even when she's tired and tripping all over the place.
1 comment:
HI!!!
I love her MOOSE!!I saw on their website, that this weekend she and HAL are only $5.00 each!!Oh my, do not tell grandma!!
I think if we can get in the door we will get one!!
Love that carousel!!Glad she picked out a republican elephant!!haha
I am from Indiana, never been to Fort Wayne though!!
Hugs,
jamie
Happy thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment