Monday, June 2, 2008

Registry up and running

Baby registry is up and listed in the side column. We registered at Target and Babies R Us (BRU). It would have all been BRU, but there were a few items we liked the colors of better at Target. I made a "Master Registry" using findgift.com. On this list you can find almost everything we registered for (at Target and BRU), and also some items on this list are only available online (ie. stroller). The links to the master list, Target, and BRU are all listed.

Another week on call last week. Slept crappy all last week. I think Wednesday I finally got more than 1 hour at a time, which felt great. The rest of the time I got an hour at a time if even, and no it wasn't due to my pager, just my body. I never really felt like I'd fallen asleep. Friday night tried to sleep, and my body wasn't listening, I couldn't even fall asleep. Got paged at midnight for a liver transplant at 2am. My second call offered to do the liver, but I figured I'd stay since I couldn't sleep anyways. By around 7:30am I was finally exhausted. Went home to get some sleep in case anything else came up. Fell asleep around 9am, and slept til 1pm! WOO 4 hours! Got up to eat around 2 and fell back asleep for 2 more hours! And shockingly Saturday night I also slept too!! Amazing how exhausting yourself can cure insomnia. Now I'm on 2nd call, so it's a little less stressful.

The original dresser we liked wasn't long enough, so we finally found a new one we liked that came in the right color. We'll order that soon. Crib should be shipping in the next few weeks. We gotta get on the ball and clear out the office if we're getting even more furniture!

Tomorrow's the big ultrasound where we make sure everything is developing okay and potentially find out the sex. Chris has been counting down the days :)

No comments: