Thursday, June 5, 2008
Baby Movement
So up until the ultrasound on Tuesday I hadn't felt the baby move. I mean nothing that I could for sure say "oh that's baby". Last week while I was peeing (with a really really full bladder) I could have sworn it shifted from one side of the uterus to the other, but maybe it was just my bladder deflating? But ever since the ultrasound I can definitely feel it move. I think BG (this is it's new nickname which stemmed from Chris's referral to sex determination "boy or girl") was pissed about all the noise we subjected it to during the ultrasound b/c it was jumping and moving all over the place on Tuesday night. I even had trouble falling asleep b/c no position was comfortable with a jumping bean inside. Continued Wednesday morning with random twinges all over the place (high low, front, back... like it was swimming laps). Today it's much calmer, but still noticeable. Even though I've been getting ultrasounds at every appointment, the movement finally makes me feel that a little person is growing inside me not just random pains and pulls and a giant tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The first time my baby moved I wasn't sure either. After a couple of times I was confident that it was the baby moving and not my digestive system. I finally felt the baby move on the outside of my belly yesterday which was so weird. Maybe in a month you will experience that too since it seems like we are only a month apart.
Post a Comment