Today the chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Dr. Trento, hosted his annual picnic at his house in Malibu. I forgot to send the directions from my Cedars email to my home email figuring I could access the Cedars email at home like usual... but the online email system was down. So I called around during Ryleigh's nap trying to find someone to send it to me. Finally in my waiting, I found the directions I sent myself from LAST YEAR! So we left as soon as Ryleigh woke up from her nap. But it still took us 2 hours to get to Malibu (yeah we don't live that far!) PCH was jam packed with all the people going to the beach. It was one of the first really nice beach days we've had this year.
His house is gorgeous. Right off PCH. Even driving through the gate we still didn't really see a "house", but you walk in directly from the driveway down into the house and it's build into the hill.
Here's Ryleigh trying out grass again (this time with shoes on):
And here's some pictures of the gorgeous view.
Back of the house from down the hill. So pretty!
The drive back wasn't much fun either. But it was still a gorgeous day, and a beautiful view once we got there.
4 comments:
HI JUlie!!
I have never been to Malibu!! I want to some day!!!
The Dr.'s house was amazing!!! But he worked hard to achieve that success so good for him and congrats!!!Glad you had a fun time and the weather looked wonderful!!! Ryleigh is so cute standing up and won't be long and she will take off,our little precious is walking now, but she still thinks crawling if faster!!!
love,
jamie
Such a PRETTY house! Lucky you for living in such a gorgeous state and for getting to go to Malibu! This place is on my to see list for sure!
WOW!!! Your baby girl is so cute I love her little cover up dress:) Telsea was the same way with grass if her feet or hands would touch the grass she would freak. It didnt take long for her to get over that now she's rolling around in it:) Just wait ryliegh will be there sooner then you think:( That house isgorgeous what a nice way to spend your Sunday!!
Wow! Gorgeous house! Ryleigh is so cute and chubby! Our new house is still in the same town in Colorado..Castle Rock. It is just two blocks away from the school that my husband teaches at. It is nice...but nothing compared to this house! :)
Post a Comment