Belated HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to CHRIS!!! Ryleigh is lucky to have such a great DADDY! We love you!
I got a video of Ryleigh's head balance uploaded finally:
Ryleigh loved the super coupe at Grandma and Grandpa's in Arizona. By the end of our stay she was cruising all the tile roaming all around the kitchen and living room. She loved it so much we had to get one because she loves just sitting in it more than her jumper. Guess she feels she has more freedom?
| From Ryleigh Grace - 4 months plus |
The cruising in the super coupe gave Ryleigh so much confidence. She's now cruising the furniture going from couch to ottoman, to chair, and back. And she loves her newfound freedom:
This past weekend we rearranged Ryleigh's room. While I was moving stuff around, I put her in the crib to play. She kept looking at me through the bars like she was a hostage. Then she figured out how to pull herself up. She wouldn't let me get the pull up on video though, I tried. She also started saying Ma-Ma-Ma on Saturday. I accidently caught the first time she did it on tape.
![]() |
| From Ryleigh Grace - 4 months plus |
This is Ryleigh's new "I'm kinda tired, maybe I need a nap soon pose." It's too cute!
![]() |
| From Ryleigh Grace - 4 months plus |
And this last video is hilarious. BEWARE! TURN DOWN your VOLUME! A little girl shouldn't be allowed to squeal this loud!


3 comments:
Hi JUlie!!!
Welcome back home!!
Lucky you in cool Southern Cal. It's very HOT here!!!!
Camdyn has that same walker at my house, she loves it, I'll put her in it so I can get housework done and I don't have to worry that she is getting in to things, I need to customize it like my neighbor did for her son, he was so fast he messed up the paint all over the house!! Now she is cruising around in it so fast, she is going to damage my baseboards too!!!
She took a pool noodle and cut it in half and taped it all around the bottom of it!! Now it's like a bumper walker!!!!
Have a fun week,
jamie
Hi there,
Thank you so much for the photos and videos!!! It makes Ryleigh feel closer to us even though we are very far away!!! We miss her and you two also. God Bless and we love you!!! Mama & Papa Gamble
What a cutie...she seems like such a sweet little girl. Can't wait to meet her in person some day;)
Post a Comment