Monday, February 8, 2010

A day at the park

I'm on call this week, and this morning we were up early, dressed and ready for the day. I was thinking about taking Ryleigh out for a walk but was procrastinating. My friend Kristal called me and wanted us to meet her at the park. That was all the motivation we needed to get out of the house. Her daughter Ella is 2 1/2 (14 months older than Ryleigh), and her son Max is going to be 1 in two weeks (4 months younger than Ryleigh).

Ella and Ryleigh on the airplane.
From January 2010

Ry in the big girl swing
From January 2010

Max was jealous and wanted to swing too.
From January 2010

"Who are you?"
From January 2010

Max: "Ooh pretty headband!" Ryleigh: "Don't touch!"
From January 2010

Ryleigh doing her own thing...
From January 2010

From January 2010

Max and Ryleigh taking a break.
From January 2010

What a great day at the park with friends!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hi julie-Right now I live in Chinle Arizona (four corners area)-a place I never knew existed even though I grew up in Phoenix. My husband is a dentist and he works here--we came since the economy in phoenix was struggling and here he got a guaranteed salary and loan repayment incentives. You have peaked my interest in perfusion-please tell me more, and in looking into it there are less prerequsites and the program is shorter than Pharm--which would be nice--maybe you could post something on your blog--I would love to hear about your work schedule, if it is something you could do part time, how hard it is to find a job, etc--maybe everything you explained to the midwestern class when you visited. Or you could email me-just let me know.

Linda Gamble said...

What cute pictures of Ryleigh!!! Looks like she had a fun time at the park!!! Sure do miss her, you and Chris! Love to all!!