Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sunshine and spring time

We took advantage of the nice weather today (76 degrees!) to put on some spring attire and to go explore another park across the street. We have so many little park areas around here.

Ryleigh's got her water and is ready to see what's out there.
From February 2010


From February 2010


Enjoying the shade on one of the chaise lounges.
From February 2010


Looking for some cars.
From February 2010


We sat on the rocker benches and watches the cars go by for a while.

Here's Ryleigh ready to go home.
From February 2010


Not sure if I'm ready for spring yet, but having a glimpse of it is sure nice after so much rain.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

SO cute!!!! I love all the yellow:) She sure is getting big. Wow, time just keeps flying by.

Mimi said...

Hi julie!!!
Oh she looks so cute in her little yellow dress!!!! I love Yellow and it is so spring looking!!!!How fun, what a fun day out!!! They love it outside don't they!!!!
Have a great week, before the rain comes again next week!!!!
hugs,
jamie