Thursday, September 2, 2010

Julie's last day of work

Tuesday was my last day of work :( It was bittersweet. I'm going to miss all of the people I worked with for the past 3 years, because the cases might be crazy, people are wonderful. It was sad because I haven't been on the cardiac floor for almost a month due to all the new people who needed cases, so many of the cardiac people didn't even know I was leaving. The Perfusionists threw a little going away party for me, which was so nice.

The Dynamic Quartet... when they're all together it only means trouble. And this day, you can tell they all had residents :) But they're definitely my favorite anesthesiologists.
From 2010 08_August

Jimmy and Paz kept me sane during crazy late night liver transplants.
From 2010 08_August

The views I stared at for hours waiting to save some cells on 8OR. This is downtown LA.
From 2010 08_August

The back side of the Beverly Center.
From 2010 08_August

Watching the new construction and playing where's my car? when I park on the top floor of the parking garage. I kept waiting to watch the guy who operates the crane climb down all those latters.
From 2010 08_August

People watching.
From 2010 08_August

But the coolest people are down on 6OR in the cardiac ORs.
Nicole, Dana, and Melissa.
From 2010 08_August

One of my favorite cardiac nurses, and scrub techs. Visi and Walter.
From 2010 08_August

I have to admit I'm gonna miss Bob.
From 2010 08_August

And Ray.
From 2010 08_August

Melissa (pretending to work), Ellie, and Paula our PAs.
From 2010 08_August

This is how people in cardiac surgery spend their time... standing in the hallway waiting for a case to start.
From 2010 08_August

This one is PRICELESS!! Our nurse liason, Chris, and Dr. DeCastro had NO CLUE I was leaving until I took the picture. You can tell by their faces, they were shocked lol.
From 2010 08_August

One last hug from Miss Patsi a circulating nurse. I'll miss her!
From 2010 08_August

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh those pics make me sad :>(
sad because these people appear to be such awesome friends and co-workers and it is always hard to say good bye.
BUT bring on the NEW adventures!!!
Yeah for this!! :>)
have a great start in AZ!!
hugs,
jamie