September birthdays have come and gone again. We celebrated on Friday (mine and my mom's birthday). We all worked, then went over to my parent's house for dinner. We ordered Olive Garden to go - so Yummy!! My brother, Chris (the birthday boy), and his girlfriend, Kristin, came over from Tempe. And my brother, Cory, drove up from Tucson. And of course my grandma (the other birthday girl) came over too. It was a nice relaxing evening catching up with my brothers, spending time with my mom, and actually getting to see Kristin. She started dental school in the fall and has been so busy she hasn't had time to come to the west side of town lately. Ryleigh and Kristin became buds, even though Ryleigh didn't know that Chris and Kristin were 2 different people. When we'd ask her where Kristin is, she'd go find my brother. Ryleigh did have fun "playing" video games that night. Her facial expressions were hilarious.
Saturday, Chris and I had a "date night". My parents offered to watch Ryleigh and Ryleigh could not pass up playtime with grampa! She has him wrapped around her finger!! Sad that our date night included grocery shopping without a child, and Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
Ryleigh loves playing with her babies now taking them for walks in her stroller.
Gramma explaining to Ryleigh that the pool is broken. My poor mom had pneumonia a little over a week ago. Wednesday she was fine, and by Friday she was in the urgent care. Then she broke out in hives as a reaction to the pneumonia bacteria. Thank goodness for antibiotics and steroids. She was able to enjoy her birthday weekend!
Silly girl... her current cheese face.
Sunday, Ryleigh still hadn't had enough of Grampa. I was going shopping with my mom and Ryleigh heard I was going bye-bye and insisted she go too. And when she found out I was going to Grampa's house, she just HAD to go. "RyRy go" "RyRy byebye" "bye bye momma, RyRy go too" Crazy kid basically insisted she go, went and got her shoes and everything. She's definitely a toddler with a mind of her own!
2 comments:
HI!!
OH man, so many things to say on this one, Congrats to Kristen on dental school!!YEAH!!
happy Birthday to all the birthday people, I think I wished you one on facebook, if I forgot sorrrrry.
How sad about Your mom getting so sick, how scary, I think I may reconsider those shots!!!Hmmmmmmm
have a great weekend
love those facial shots!!!
hugs,
jamie
Bet you are so glad to be so close to the family again! California weather is so appealing right now....this heat is dreadful!:( We will have to plan train day again onces the weather permits!:) LOL
Post a Comment