Friday, December 11, 2009

Ohio, Day 2

Thursday, we had nothing planned, and it was only 16 degrees outside. So we did lots of indoor activities. We made cookies. Ryleigh played with Grandma a lot. I knitted and finished a hat for Ryleigh. Ryleigh had a lot of fun playing with Linda and Rusty's dog, Buster. She's definitely learned to say "dog" now.
(I know this one's blurry, but so cute) Ryleigh crouching down to get the dog's attention.
From Ohio Christmas 2009

From Ohio Christmas 2009

After one of Ryleigh's naps, she was in one of her stoopers. She sat with Grandpa for quite a while just staring. He tried to play peek-a-boo with her, but she just left the blanket there!
From Ohio Christmas 2009

I tried to get a picture of her under the blanket. "Mom, no pictures, I'm hiding!"
From Ohio Christmas 2009

Later they all watched the Browns beat the Steelers. And Ryleigh had to model the hat.
From Ohio Christmas 2009

Chris's brother, Tim, his wife, Krista, and their kids, Landon and Kylee came during the middle of the Browns game. Ryleigh didn't know what to do with another person to play with and another dog (they brought their dog too). Ryleigh had a blast chasing 2 doggies around the house. It was a late night!

No comments: