Wednesday, December 22, 2010

4 year anniversary: Suns game

On December 2, Chris and I celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything that day. But I got him Suns tickets to the December 10th game against the Trailblazers.
From 2010.12 December photos

From 2010.12 December photos

I'll admit I was a bad Suns fan. I really didn't do my research as to who played on the team. But I was SUPER excited to see that one of my favorite players from UofA now plays for the Suns!! I went to UofA back when their football team was crappy and their basketball team always made the Elite 8 and Final 4. Back in the days of Luke Walton, Jason Gardner, Andre Iguodala, Salim Stoudamire, and Channing Frye. I stood in riots in college to get entered in the lottery for season tickets and 3 of 4 years I got season tickets. So I was SUPER excited to see that Channing Frye now plays for the Suns. I had Luke Walton to cheer on when I lived in LA (even thought I hate the Lakers), so I'm glad I have another Arizona boy to root for.
From 2010.12 December photos

Our half time entertainment was the "Dancing Dads". They were hilarious to watch, but they really got into it.
From 2010.12 December photos

And Kevin Johnson, new mayor of Sacramento, came back to visit his old team.
From 2010.12 December photos

Suns lost! But it was still a fun night!

No comments: