Saturday, December 4, 2010

Last Day in Ohio

Our last day in Ohio. We ate breakfast and finished packing before our 3 hour drive to Indianapolis and our 4 hour flight home.

Ryleigh's all strapped in ready for the drive.
From 2010_11 November

She was super tired but kept telling us "NO ni-night, NO ni-night." Less than 20 minutes into our drive this is what we found in the back seat:
From 2010_11 November

We sat down and ate lunch/dinner at the Indianapolis airport. Chris used to live in Indy and I've been there a few times when I was doing my rotations in Indy and we both thought the airport looked really different... come to find out, it's brand new! Same runways, completely new airport (actually reminds me of Denver's Airport). Very easy to get in and out of. And we found out that the Saturday after Thanksgiving is the day to travel. The airport was very empty. There were very few people in line at security (we didn't even have to wait in line). We saw the new MMW scanners in effect in Indy, but we got to avoid them due to traveling with a child.

Here's Ryleigh watching the airplanes while we were waiting to board.
From 2010_11 November

All buckled in and ready to go back home.
From 2010_11 November

We had a great trip! Definitely need to switch up our visits though. We go to Ohio during the cold season, and Chris's parents come visit us in the spring/summer. Maybe we'll switch that this coming year :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

HI!!!
I always fly in and out of Indianapolis when I got visit family in Bloomington, been a few years so have not seen the new terminal!!!
She travles well like Miss C, good thing!!!
hugs,
jamie

Mimi said...

HI!!
YEAH, you are the only one who I think got it!!!!
it is BOB!!!!\
hugs 2 U,
jamie
see you Sunday!!!