Ryleigh's class had Muffins with Mom before school on May 8, 2014. At the breakfast they gave us the gifts they made for us. A few weeks before, they had a field trip to a pottery painting place. They made mugs for Mom and requested that dad meet them at the pottery place to help them with their masterpieces. This is what she created. She's so proud of it!
She also did a little book for me. Here is her letter to me:
"I love you. You are the best mom. I love doweng (doing) the latre (laundry). I love wocheg (watching) mooves (movies) with you. I like baken (baking) with you. I like when you giv (give) me dinr (dinner). Love, Ryleigh"
My favorite color is penke (pink?). I'm happy when (Ryleigh) is god (good). My favorite song is ledigoe (Let it Go). I teach Ryleigh how to woch (wash) her har (hair). And my favorite book is ckinll (kindle?).
The best thing I cook...
That's "chicken and rice"!
Ryleigh loves me because I "got her a cop (cup)"
Love seeing all of her phonetic spelling. So funny trying to figure out what words she's trying to spell.
For Mother's Day I ordered my mom two Origami Owl pendants. They're the first ones I've put together and they turned out great!!
Here is her "Grandma" one. There's a little boy with a February birthstone for Hayden and a little girl with an October birthstone for Ryleigh along with a heart with "grandma" written on it.
I also got her a "mom" locket. There's a mom plate in the back, with one of their mother's day engraved hearts. Then there are 2 loose September birthstones for my brother Chris and I and one loose April birthstone for my brother Cory.
For mother's day we met my parents at the Spotted Donkey near the Boulders Resort. They were at the Boulders for their anniversary. My brothers met us there too. And we actually remembered to get a Mother's Day photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment