![]() |
| From 2014 Apr May Jun |
This kid cracks me up!
Chris, Ryleigh and I had our annual eye exams. Ryleigh is still glasses-free for now. But Chris and I were trying on glasses so she had fun finding her favorite frames too. One day at Target I was ordering contacts, and she found these. She thought she looked so funny in them.
As I was ordering my contacts she came up and started telling me a story. Here's how it went:
"Mom, what's for dinner?"
"I don't know? Dad's making it. What would you like?"
"Well I was at school and we were having Mac n Cheese. And it was super yummy. In the middle of eating, I was like 'yum, this is SOOO good.' Then I thought 'OH SNAP! I should tell dad to make that for dinner."
She's 5!! And she just used "oh snap!" in a sentence. I've never once used that phrase, but here it is coming out of my 5 year old's mouth. My little girl is turning into a big little girl!!

No comments:
Post a Comment