Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Colorado Trip - Day 2

For those who don't know, Courtney and I met in college at the University of Arizona. We lived on the same floor in our dorm (5AZ in the Arizona Sonora dorm). We both had crazy roommates and bonded over them. She was also a dance major, so we bonded over dance too. We had many adventures that year (just hit the F8 key!). Sophomore year I knew I was going to do a student exchange program, so I didn't want to leave her with a random roommate second semester, so we opted to have random roommates again. Junior and Senior years we lived together in apartments off campus. We have too many inside jokes to name. She is a business person who does dance on the side. I'm the science geek with a job where I swim in blood and she can't stand the B-word, the v-word (veins) or the a-word (arteries). We both get annoyed by stupid people who are never on top of things. She was the maid of honor in my wedding and I was her matron of honor while 32 weeks pregnant. Courtney is having a little girl at the end of July and I'm so excited for her!!

Friday, June 24 -

We got things ready for the shower. Courtney's mom came over and brought all the stuff she had for the shower including boxes I'd sent her. So we put together things for the games. We cleaned up the breezeway and the house. We ran a few errands to pick up a few things and started decorating for the shower.

From 2011 June

From 2011 June

No comments: