And here's what we've been doing since the 4th of July weekend. We started tackling the rest of the painting in the living room and kitchen/ nook - it's a big space! We were a little defeated when my brother comes over and asks what we've been doing, and we already had 1 coat of paint on the walls in the living room. He couldn't even tell with the tape on that we'd painted :( It isn't much of a difference, but it softens the white. And it's noticable on the trim once the tape came off!
But 2 weekends later (the second weekend was needed to finish 1 more coat of paint on the long wall of the kitchen and behind the fridge, as well as choose the color and paint the island) - It's finally complete!
1 comment:
HI!!
I LOVE THOSE COLOR COMBINATIONS!!!Your back splash is awesome!!!!My neighbor did her own and I loved hers, she said I could do it myself...hmmm...doubt it...I might try.
Might hire it done!!!!HAHA
love yours...did you do it or have it done????
Love that wall in the family room!!
good job
hugs,
jamie
Post a Comment