There were a few random pictures from the beginning of February that were worth sharing.
Uncle Cory didn't come over. Aunt Kristin was out on clinical rotations for school. So Uncle Chris got all the love!
This kid cracks me up! He has quite the personality. I gave him his skateboard teether to chew on. He shoved the whole end in his mouth then begged for his racecar toy. So he just went about playing with that skateboard sticking out of his mouth. Crazy kid!
I took the kids for a walk and Ryleigh rode her bike to the park. Instead of the stroller I wanted to see how Hayden did in Ryleigh's whisper buggy. Ryleigh got it from GiGi on her first birthday. Since Hayden is almost 1 I figured I'd see how he liked it. He loved it!! He's man enough to not care he's sporting a pink car!
No comments:
Post a Comment